At Orange Coast Financial Group, we believe in a detail oriented approach and expect clients to be “hands on” in learning and maintaining a high level of understanding of the financial plans being implemented and sustained. OCFG preserves a quality vs. quantity client policy to ensure the availability of essential expertise and resources for executing client goals.
We can help individuals address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Growth and Preservation of Wealth
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
We also can answer your questions, including but not limited to:
- Are my investments in line with my Risk Profile?
- Am I investing enough to attain my goals?
- When can I retire?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- Am I taking too much risk?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
For small businesses, we can assist in the following:
- 401k and Qualified Retirement Plans
- Health Insurance and Group Benefits
- Business Continuation
- Buy/Sell Strategies
- Key Person Strategies